Is the Patrol Masters' Parking Permit Program Right for Your Community?
If you've answered "yes" to any of these questions, our Parking Permit Program is certainly worth considering.
- Are your residents not utilizing their garages for the parking of their vehicles?
- Are your residents using guest parking spaces instead of their garages?
- Are your guests having problems finding a parking space when they visit?
- Are residents clogging the streets with their recreational vehicles or work trucks?
- Do residents show disregard to fire lanes, sidewalks and block common areas with their vehicles?
- Do residents ignore HOA, or complex rules and bylaws?
What to Expect From Our Parking Permit Program
Patrol Masters will carefully guide you through the process of establishing an effective and simple Parking Permit Program to
encourage residents to use their garages appropriately and in turn, create plentiful guest parking.
This program will be tailored, based on your input and our recommendations, to fit your association's unique needs and layout.
From designing the permit letter, which explains how it works, to garage inspections, if necessary, to handing out/mailing
permits to qualified applicants, we'll handle everything on your behalf. We will also perform a garage inspection if your situation warrants it.
Our primary goal is to save the association's board and community members from lost time and headaches. We have proudly
implemented our Parking Permit Program in over 150 communities.
Costs and Services
All of the following is provided by Patrol Masters, which is included in the price of this program:
- All decals at no cost.
- Database design and maintenance to facilitate tracking of all issued decals, all registered vehicles, citation history, and tow history.
- A suggested letter to residents explaining the Parking Permit Program will be provided to your property manager. She/he may amend this letter
as necessary and mail it to all residents.
- All transactions after the mailing of the letter to residents will be the obligation of Patrol Masters, thus, relieving
Board Members and the property manager of the workload associated with this program.
- If the association has a towing procedure in place for any violation, proper towing signs in accordance with CVC 22658,
will be provided & posted at no cost.
- A manned dispatch center for 24/7 customer service.
Interested in a customized quote for your property? Email us at email@example.com